Friday, July 1, 2011

Manic Street Preachers - (It's Not War) Just The End Of Love



"(It's Not War) Just The End Of Love"


To feel forgiveness, you gotta forgive. Do you see the stars or the darkness begin? You fight your war, I fought for my life. You pay your dues and I'll pay mine. It's not war, just the end of love. Just like before, but it's never enough. Oh it's never enough. You fight your war, I fight for my life. You pay your dues, and I won't pay mine. To feel forgiveness you gotta forgive. It's lost on me, I believe in revenge. It's not war, just the end of love. You've got the looks. But I've got the stars. It's not war, just the end of love. To feel some tenderness. Do you have to give up? Do you have to give up? Ooh do you have to give up? It's not war, just the end of love (just the end of...) Just like before, but it's never enough. It's not war just the end of love. You weathered the storm but sheltered the loss, but sheltered the loss, but sheltered the loss.


Postcards From A Young Man


No comments: